Friday 14 June 2013

Music websites for my favourite Indie music genres

Something I like to do in my spare time is listen to music. Apart from that I like to search for new music and the latest Top indie bands to listen to.

I always like to share my music with my friends and people who have that musical background. I notice every time I share any type of indie music genres, I tend to be asked where I get my music from, or where I listen to these different songs no one has ever heard of before. 


I started discovering indie record labels and indie music genres back in 2007 when I graduated high school. This is when my musical taste really began to take-off and part itself from all the mainstream junk that is on the radio all the time. I slowly started to research and Google different websites that are not so popular to find the most harmonious music I’ve ever heard in my life.  Some of these websites included sites such as indie rock CafĂ©, indie shuffle, the hype machine, the vibe guide, as well as ear milk. Most of these sites are linked to each other somehow and is used for portals between each other. So if some are wondering where to find top indie bands, search no further than the sites I just listed; that is where you will find these hidden treasures!
  

Please tell us, what are some sites you go on to search for music?!


No comments:

Post a Comment